- Compact equipment that is easily transported and allocated inside the manufacturing plant.
- It has three (03) fixed tables in a reduced working area, which makes it a highly productive equipment with space optimization.
- Suitable for larger parts that require agility in the welding process.
- Pneumatic door facilitates loading and unloading of parts with crane.
- Robot can weld in 100% of the working areas
- Two (02) safety light curtains for the operator's safety.
- Five-years warranty on the robot
TAWERS System - exclusive feature from Panasonic that integrates the welding power source and the controller.
|Robot Model||TM 1800 Panasonic|
|Welding area||750 x 1500mm|
|Total size of cell||*L: 3400 W: 2880 H: 2120 WH: 1000 HF: 900mm|
|Load Capacity per station||1000 KG|
|Technical Standards||NR10, NR12 e NR 17|
* L: Length W: Width H: Height WH: Work Height HF: Height from Floor